Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Starting the journey

Beginning the journey towards a more fit you is a daunting task, this means a whole lifestyle change for many people.  Change does not come easy, it takes hard work and dedication to achieve fitness goals.  This whole website will be a guide, an aid and a personalized resource to any of you that are interested in transforming your body and your mind.     

I started lifting weights when I was 17 years old and have not stopped.  I started my journey at a height of 5'10 and a weight of 140 lbs.  Now, 4 years later, 6'0 @ 185lbs I stay at a body fat of around 9-11% year round.

If you're looking to lose weight, gain weight or get stronger or the combination of the three, you're in the right place.  I can be that person to help you for free.  You guys can post comments on the blog asking questions and I will be sure to answer them.

2 comments:

Did you know that meal timing and frequency are irrelevant in terms of body composition?

Yeah, I have a small section about meal frequency in the beginner's guide.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More